iYellow Captions is part of the iYellow Group, a group of companies committed to championing and advancing equitable access - diversity and inclusivity in connection through communication. Our mission is to advance equitable access through the provision of accurate transcription of the spoken word.
We are a small business that is looking to grow and expand our customer base.
To do this, our work is defined by our core values. Be All In - We are committed to superior service that exceeds expectations. Got Your Back - We are your equitable access partner. Lifelong Learning - We are committed to advancing our learning through partnership. Make a Way - We work together to create equitable solutions.
The Director will oversee the service delivery initiatives and business growth of this small but growing company. The Director reports to the COO of iYellow Group, maintaining open communication and disclosure of the conditions, operations, and needs of the organization.
- Is the face and leader of iYellow Captions.
- Manages within allocated budget.
- Oversees the daily administration of the organization by implementing policies and
- procedures consistently looking for operating efficiencies.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
We offer a wide range of tools and technology platforms to support the needs of persons who are blind, low vision, Deaf, Deaf/Blind, as well as those with mobility or cognitive challenges. Our clients are primarily in the government sector, with a growing number of companies in the non-government space.
- Manages the service delivery of captioning business lines.
- Works collaboratively with other members of iYellow Group to provide the best
- experience for our clients, customers, and employees.
- Advocates and advances iYellow Group core values.
- Oversees management of company’s annual budget.
- Prepares spreadsheets to facilitate the invoicing process.
- Facilitates periodic audits and compliance activities for the organization.
- Supports and directs public relations activities led by iYellow Managed Services to build
- and maintain relationships with other organizations and the public.
- Fosters high-level customer relationships.
- Advances business development with the support of the sales and business development team.
- Executes other duties as requested by iYellow Group Executive Leadership.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or four years of professional administration experience.
- Knowledge of American Sign Language, fluency preferred. Understanding of the Deaf community.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills with the ability to develop and communicate the
- organizations mission and vision, internally and externally.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with government agencies,
- community leaders, and the general public.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Looks for innovative solutions.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and evolving environment.
- Determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and
- future trends. Comprehends the big pictures. Passionately finds ways over, around or through barriers to success.
Apply Today on LinkedIn